Harold’s Cross National School (HCNS) Uniform
We expect all children to wear their school uniform with pride.The school track-suit or tops can be purchased from O’Neill’s Factory Outlet Shop, Long Mile Road, Dublin 12 (4293558 or 4293500), navy bottoms can be purchased from O’Neill’s or any of the major chain stores.
Opening Times: Mon – Sat: 10:00 – 4:15. Sun: 12:00 – 4:45.
Junior Infants/Senior Infants Uniform
- School track-suit
1st Class – 6th Class Uniform
- Grey pinafore/trousers,navy jumper,light blue shirt and navy tie can be bought in any of the major stores.(The school crest can be purchased from the Office for €5.00).
- School track-suit (see above)
Correct uniform must be worn at all times.
Track-suit is to be worn only on PE days or if the pupil is participating in gaelic/hurling matches/training or in other sports related activities organised by the school or class teacher.
Please make sure that your child’s name is clearly marked on his/her uniform.
. the school tracksuit the school uniform
Clothing and Accessories
Before your child begins in September: –
·Label everything in a way that your child will recognise (jumpers, coats, lunch boxes, pencil etc.)
- Coats – please show your child how to put on his/her coat, also how to correct a sleeve if it is inside out and how to hang up his/her coat.
- Schoolbags – your child should be able to open and close his/her own bag and lunch box.
- Encourage independent – tidying up, dressing, messages etc.
- Runners can be worn on PE days.
- Your daughter’s hair needs to be tied back if long.
- No ear-rings or jewellery is allowed as these can cause injury during PE and or playtime.