After School Drama and Dance at Harold’s Cross NS
Our school hosts After School drama, which takes place on Friday afternoons.
These classes are run under the creative directions of Rob Back.
To download an application form please Click Here.
- Classes will be focused on building confidence and communication in a fun and safe environment. Topics of study will include creativity, improvisation and ensemble building.
- For child protection purposes, an adult will always be present in the Aistear building.
- Registration will take place on Tuesday 3rd September from 1pm and 2pm in the School Yard
- Term 1 Fees are €60 for 14 weekly classes
- September: 13th, 20th & 27th
- October: 4th, 11th, 18th & 25th
- November: 8th, 15th, 22nd & 29th
- December: 6th, 13th & 20th
- Junior and Senior Infant students will be collected from the Aistear Building at 2:10
- 1st – 6th Class students will be collected from the front hall door at 3:10
- A parent/guardian signature will be required to sign your child out
- All personal information contained within the registration form is private and confidential and is used solely for the purposes of administration.
- Please Contact Robert Back On 0851003055 for any additional information